WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience – Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
This policy was last modified on 6/26/2015